Nerd Camp

Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's Over!

This morning we all woke up and finished packing, and by noon everyone had moved out. It was sort of hard saying goodbye to some of the RAs, since over the past six weeks I've made some pretty good friends and it will be weird not seeing them again for a long time, or ever. Fortunately a few of them live in Baltimore year round, so I'll be seeing them again before I go back to school and when I come back home for breaks. And at least one of the others has promised to visit me at school, so some of you might be meeting her soon. In the mean time, check out my hall's song we won at the auction!

I guess this is the end of this blog too. I might update from time to time if I get any really neat emails from kids or have any reunions with other RAs, but no more daily posts. Thanks to everyone who read, commented and/or emailed me, and I hope the end of everyone's summer is going great!

CIMRs: 0
Thought: I can honestly say this was the best job I've ever had. I'll miss it a lot, but there's always next summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home