Nerd Camp

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Flirtatious Nerds

Okay, I'm starting to really like some of these girls. The two in engineering are incredibly sweet, I visited them in class today and they were so excited to see me and show me everything they're doing. I feel sort of bad for them, because (surprise!) their class is a ton of work. It's the only class here that has special permission to give the kids work over the weekends. How evil is that?

As for the others, I totally fell in love with two of them after they showed me a note they were passing during activities today. Apparently there was a very cute boy in the vicinity and they decided to work out a conversation with him on paper before trying it in person:

Us: Hi! What class are you in, handsome?
Him: Answer!
Us: Oh, we're in Neuro!
Him: Cool!
Us: What's your sexy name?
Him: Tom.
Us: We're M and D, and we've been stalking you!
Him: Oh.
Us: Play any sports? You look muscular.
Him: Answer.
Us: Cool. I swim and do karate. M figure skates. (note: they don't actually do those activities)
Him: Oh.
Us: So where ya from?
Him: Answer.
Us: Cool. I have an aunt there. Maybe I can visit you next time I go?
Him: Umm...okay...
Us: We'll meet your mom. Is she nice?
Him: I guess so.
Us: Is she a MILF?
Him: Hell yes! Just kidding...
Us: Sure...I mean you're a pretty sexy guy yourself.
Him: I have a girlfriend.
Us: Oh...[go in corner and cry]

Is that amazing or what?

CIMRs: 1
Thought: How can I get these two to talk to that guy for real?

4 Comments:

Blogger Don Wiggins said...

Okay, just for the record...never, NEVER ask a guy if his Mom's a MILF. EWWW!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yeah, but you never ask him for his "sexy name" or tell him you've been stalking him either, so I'm pretty sure they wrote that conversation more for their own amusement than as an actual plan of attack...

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's OK if your a guy to tell another guy his mom is a milf, but only in a casual sort of way, so he isn't grossed out. Just in case your really looking for appropriate usage. Personally, I wouldn't want to be one. I strive for the milk-cookies-but-delightfully-engaging-type.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Don Wiggins said...

"Your stepmom is cute."

"Shut up, Ted."

"Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?"

"Shut up, Ted!"

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home