Nerd Camp

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Blah Day

Not much exciting happened today. I went with a group of RAs to purchase supplies for the SECRET SURPRISE we're planning for the last day of session, but I can't talk about it or it would ruin the "secret" part.

One of my activities today only had three kids in it, which was a nice change of pace from the hordes of screaming children that are usually present. It was "jam session," an activity offered every day for kids to practice their instruments. There were two guitars and a flute, they were playing songs together and sounded really awesome and it was really hard for me to stay awake...

Other than that, meh. Tomorrow is my day off and that's all I can think about!

CIMRs: 0
Thought: Tomorrow I'm going to eat so much peanut butter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home