Nerd Camp

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Freedom!

Today was my day off! I slept in all the way to 9:00 (that's as late as my sleep schedule would allow), went out to a real restaurant for lunch, ate Reese's Pieces and swooned over Johnny Depp at Pirates of the Caribbean 2, went shopping, and kicked back to some Law and Order with pizza and a cold one. It was awesome! I'm totally ready to take on the last three crazy days of this session!

CIMRs: ha!
Thought: I can't wait to see my girls in the morning!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I enjoy a cool one... but keep those Room Temp-A-Ture ones away from me.

By the way, this is AWESOME: http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Cold_One

5:51 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I know! I discovered that the other day with some other RAs when we were bored, and now it's my favorite thing ever!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, how were the pirates? And the reeses?

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cold one? Puhleeze. I was there. It was kool-aid with a kick. You didn't even belch.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home