Nerd Camp

Saturday, July 15, 2006

24 hours of freedom!

Today was awesome! With the other RAs and a special guest star from school I ate lunch at a real restaurant, watched Rent, once more saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 while eating peanut products, ordered delicious pizza, and played Apples to Apples. There were only two unsatisfactory parts of the day: the cleaning people threw out the new door decs I put up yesterday so I had to redo them all, and we had to have a ridiculously long and boring meeting at 10:00 pm when I just wanted to sleep. But the awesomeness of being a real person again for a few hours far outweighed those minor frustrations...Now it's time to rest up, because in ten hours we start moving the session two kids in!

CIMRs: N/A!
Thought: This time tomorrow I'm going to have new girls...aaah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home